Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Trying to raise up my grade
ever since the last parent conference I got in trouble because I had two fails. But since my parents found out they been behind me all the time asking me questions like if I did my homework already, did I do what the teachers ask me to do , did I turn in my work they always asking me these questions every single day. there is not even one day they don’t ask me that.. it really gets me annoyed and angry because it seems like they don’t believe me.

Finding out that my heart is leaking blood
2 weeks ago I found out that my heart is leaking blood but not a lot though. When I found out I wasn’t that scared I mean if its just a little bit why would I be scared but they said that for now it isn’t that serious but that they should still keep an eye on it because it can get worst and bleed out a lot. Maybe even more serious stuff might happen like me dying or something. But hopefully none of that happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment