Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A.  What you liked about the class and things you didn’t like about it?
-what I like about this class is that we get to use computers and we had a nice teacher that thought use to choose the right.
B.   list suggestions for improving the class.
-what I should improve in this class is to learn how type without looking at the keyboard.
C.   Answer: are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes?
-to be honest I kind of don’t read my goals for at least two min daily only when I come to this class.
D.  did you really do your best in this class?
-yes, I did do my best in this class because I do all my work and pay attention.
E.   Are you committed to being a CTR person?
   -yes I am because if I choose the right then good things would happen if you do.
F.    what will you promise to do to take responsibilities for your body- mind- and spirit?

-I will promise to choose the right, and do nothing wrong that would affect my mind, and be a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment