Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


Interdisciplinary Unit experience

In the beginning before we presented I was really nerves because I was afraid I was going to mess up because I really don’t like talking in front of a lot of people or people I don’t know. The people in my group were Adaneli, Melissa, Pablo, Jonathan, and Daniel. But before the presentation started we were practicing because we were the first ones to present. So when it was time to present I was super nerves because I was the second one to speak. So when it was my turn I couldn’t breathe or speak of how nerves I was. So after I finish and 2 more people spoke all the slides did not show in the PowerPoint and I was so embarrassing because it was so quiet and everybody was staring at use while we were trying to figure out how to fix it. So after we just left it like that and continued, and once we finished we were so happy that we had finished. But I still think that we did a good job even though we messed up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment