Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

For my weekend I really didn't so any thing I just did my homework and for thanksgiving my family and I made turkey, stuffing, smash, potatoes and dipping. and on Sunday November 30 it was my sisters birthday and we went to chucky cheese and it was fun I play with my cousins and people that I just talk like family friends and played basket ball and we won a lot of tickets. oh and on Saturday me and my cousin made cookies and they did not come out a s planed because they cam e out really hard that you couldn't bit them but we had already decorateded  them with wipcream and we didn't want to put it to waste because we didn't eat them so my cousin decided to get wipcream an d smear it all over my face and I decided to get a hand full of wipcream and I was chacing her all over the house and my mom came and got mad and told us to clean the mess so we did but I had a lot of fun that day. but basically my weekend was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment